14 December 2010

Commissions, Planning Ahead

I have made and delivered my Postcard commissions. P bought the one on the left wanting local places where she has lived, where she lives now, and a blue/green.  She also liked the Heart postcard which was on display at the Rochford Art Trail, its Jane Austin's Emma background.   C wanted one for her daughter, who lives away, and so that has towns from her home and the brown colourway.  I have ideas to make more, and am open to further requests for these.
So that is almost the planned art for 2010 completed.  I am currently working on my Lines & Grids Sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project - well two actually.  I decided not to pay for it to be copied, and not to photo as I go, instead, to make a duplicate, so that way I have the information.
I have the application form for the Burnham Art Trail - not due in until February, but I intend to enter.
The Eastern Region of the Embroiderers' Guild have an Exhibition planned for the Summer.  Having submitted previously, I intend to give that a go, but the details won't be issued for that until January, so I've put dates in the diary for guessed deadlines.
And of course the big one for me, the juried exhibition for the ERTF "Concepts & Meanings" - I've already completed an Intent Form, and more information will follow, again in the New Year.  However, the ERTF/Owen Jones project starts touring from January, work was made and delivered for that one early October.  Dates for everything I'm involved with will appear on the right.
I don't have any solos planned, but am hoping, as this year, that opportunities arise, certainly one contact finds another, one opportunity gives another.  I may arrange solo for 2012, gosh what a long way off - but venues work far ahead, and one at least I've got to wait until the New Year before their diary opens up again.
Oh yes, my PictureTrail Web Album is now no more... please visit my website.

No comments: