12 September 2016

Rochford Art Trail NOW ON

You will find me at Venue 10


My work is in the windows, available 24/7 for viewing
All of this work is new, not been exhibited before.
It is based on patterns found from sudoku puzzles.

Left Window


"Resolution 2" - 12" canvas panel - £45

Close up


"Resolution 3" - 12" sq canvas panel - £40

Close up

Right Window


"Resolution 1" - 10" sq canvas - £65

Close up

In the bottom cube are three of my 'postcard' pieces
Each of these is 6" x 8" - £15
They have a high quality 160 gsm paper backing
Can be displayed or posted at own risk.





I also have a postcard in the collective postcard exhibition in the
Grey Goose pub.

Saturday 17th September 2016
Art & Design Sale
I am participating in this event.
Tack Room
Horse & Groom Pub
please come along and...
Bring your cash!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Lovely work & great to have a 24 hour show! Resolution 1 is my favorite ;)

Beverley said...

Thanks Emma. I like 1, as well. Ended up with tons of ideas and huge brain fog as deadline approached. One day I won't run st the deadline!