06 April 2011

Big Girl Stuff!!!

Excitement… once again I have a place on the Burnham Art Trail. Sharp eyed viewers may have spotted the detail on the right already. In addition to the local venue displays, where the work MUST stay in position for the duration, there will be ‘Unframed’ work for sale to take away immediately in the Museum.

This is one of the several reasons for the PPL!
I also have the Rochford Art Trail application form to complete, but a while until the deadline for that one.
This coming Saturday I’m off to the ERTF AGM and Conference in Cambridge. Taking Juliet with me, I will rely on the sat nav and her map reading skills!! There’s something pending which I’m concerned with, but I’ll tell you after its approved. Hopefully lots of information to glean from the guest speaker: Stacey Harvey-Brown with the subject of “Passive Income” – How to Get Published and to Develop a Passive Income from Other Activities. Whoah, big girl stuff – good job I went on the how to develop a Business Plan workshop a month back!!!
Yesterday I went to the little textile group I belong to – it’s social, sharing our artwork not an exhibiting group. But we had a lovely catch up, especially with Kathleen who moved away to Herts almost 18 months back, who got up early and travelled by various buses to come and see us. As she’s in Letchworth I gave her a poster for the ERTF/Owen Jones exhibition.
More news, the Eastern Region of the Embroiderers’ Guild have a new website which is now up and running.
Sorry no piccies today, must get on and try a bit to make a bit more PPL.
PS – look at the last post if you don’t know what PPL is!

No comments: