05 June 2016

Mind, Pencil & Needle - Workshop: Sat 11th June 2016

Mind, Pencil & Needle
Afternoon Workshop at
Embroiderers' Guild
South & East Essex Branch
1.45pm-4.30pm
Saturday 11th June 2016

Full Branch Information, see HERE


For your afternoon pleasure next week, you have ME taking the Branch Meeting.  Its a practical afternoon Workshop, open to everyone - visitor fee is £5. which includes tea/coffee/biscuits. (there is usually cake as an optional extra) - but there is no need to spend any further funds, if you don't wish to.
Its open to all skill levels, but if you want to just come, sit and chat, well that's OK too!

So what will I have on offer, let me tease, because I'm not revealing all cough.

You will need to bring with you, if you have:

A pencil (or pen)
Needles and Scissors
Thread
There is a task which uses only one thread, so don't feel you have to carry your entire stash - but you can bring as you wish.

I will have some supplies on hand, but not an extensive offering,
and if you forget, don't worry, we are all happy to share.

So what are you going to do in the afternoon - well you will need the Mind part - I know, but the best kind of mind is one willing to be open to the experience of the afternoon.  I can tell you that the afternoon does involve a bit of brain stimulation!

How about a couple of hints.....  mhmmmmm I wonder......



If you know me, then you will know I don't do traditional - I leave it to those who can. The afternoon however can be as challenging as you want to make it, but it really is nothing to be scared of.
If you want any more information on this Guild Branch, use the links to be found here.
Or you can always comment here - I am the Branch IT Rep.  You can find me on Facebook, and also via my own website.

Please come and join us at this, or any other meeting - I can vouch, the homemade cake is excellent!

Beverley

No comments: