20 July 2016

Creative Happiness Is.....

Time for happiness photos....

I've been buying, and things arrived in the last week or so..

I ordered these as a parcel bargain from
should keep me going for a while.....

Also this week, my regular monthly shipment of these came
I belong to a Stencil Club in the USA
there is so much happiness in that envelope!

In the meantime though, I have all these, but not without problems.
I simply wanted a new set of flat brushes.
The clear handles were wrong order entirely -
so received 20% discount and could keep.
Another seller, purple -  what I wanted,
except there is a rogue blue round brush in there.
Currently awaiting the missing purple.....

So lots of indulgence stockpiling and replacing
what will happen with all of these, well I've got this to work through
Pre-ordered back in January and also came last week or so.
Had a quick look through, but its for savouring and enjoying.

Back at the start of the year, I opted for one of these
'word of the year'
things.  Not really me but...  you may recall I chose FUN
so all of the above needs to lead to more of this....
or some of this
or possibly a bit of this
not high art - just playing and having FUN.

See its all absolutely totally necessary purchases.

Only one thing missing....
chocolate, or may be
cake - or may be just
chocolate cake!

No comments: