12 May 2017

Paper Play

I had a very indulgent day playing with paper, only drawback is the need to clean up the floor afterwards!  But I love love love these - no project in mind as yet, its enough to do and sit and stroke.


Tomorrow sees "Ruby Stitches" Exhibition open.  Its my local Branch, South & East Essex, of the Embroiderers' Guild.  Over 60 pieces - contemporary, traditional, 3d showing the wide range of techniques which embroidery encompasses, proving that the Embroiderers' Guild has something for everyone.  Do come along and see - on until 17th June with Members in the Gallery at varying times, and a 'Make and Take' day free to all, on Wednesday 31st May.




1 comment:

karen said...

I know what you mean about your floor....lol. My house has a trail of paper from one end to the other....