19 October 2009

Two out of Three Ain't Bad!!!

Well you wait on opportunities, and suddenly all the relevant emails arrive within 12 hours!!!
The bad news is that the calendar opportunity with a piece of my work is not going ahead - too expensive to do. But still I was on the shortlist of work to be featured, so that is a positive.
The other two events are rapidly approaching. One is a local Art Trail - which is a little over 2 1/2 weeks away!!! Thankfully I'd been sensible in my submission in terms of what I could manage. The other event is an Xmas Art selling exhibition, which is due first weekend in December. I've got to think about this, not because I don't want to do it - but simply because it clashes with other personal things, and we have only one car, so logistics to work out before I say Yes. Where would I be without a desk diary, to book custody of the car!
When I have links, more information etc I'll post back.

No comments: