26 October 2009

Next Appearance!!!

She's here, there and everywhere. It is very true that one thing leads to another, indeed this weekend I've heard of yet another possible....
My next event has had a very quick timescale, 10 weeks from hearing about it, applying, being accepted and then taking part!!
Rochford Art Trail
7th - 15th November, Rochford, Essex.
My work will be in Barclays Bank, 15 West Street, Rochford, SS4 1BE this is right on the corner of the market square (market day is Tuesday). Unfortunately the Bank is undergoing refurbishment, and I will have a small display, 3 pieces. But actually this suits me, given the time scale and other things. And how cool is this - the Manager said my work would be put away at night!!!
I've decided not to join in the Xmas selling event - far too much going on the week prior and that weekend. Much as I want to particpate and support and show that there is an interest in such events, sense does have to win out sometimes. The event I heard about this weekend, when I see the details, will also need very careful consideration.

No comments: