08 November 2009

Rochford Art Trail....

is now up and running. I set up my small display, (3 pieces) in Barclays Bank on Friday. They are on a cabinet at the far end of the Bank as you go in. You can't miss the Bank at the moment as its shrouded in scaffolding. As I'm not in a window you will need to go in to see - so weekdays only. I didn't take any photos - doubtful photography inside a bank is appropriate!!! Attended the Launch yesterday, tried to do some networking, interfacing or whatever its called!!! If you are around this coming week, do visit the Trail - its small, but lots of lovely work from many talented people. Juliet is at Rochford Hospital, where she tells me there is a really nice cafe. Then there are other cafes in the town with art work displayed, shop windows and business premises hosting too. Hopefully if this is well supported it will re-appear next year. A new venture and I think a good time of year, bringing some brightness and interest to grey November days.

In the meantime, I'm going to change the title of the exhibition which I have in August 2010 - when I think of a new name, I'll let you know. Also exhibiting at Farleigh Hospice in February - which is not open to the public - but plans are moving on for that, and I will make a site visit soon.

No comments: