23 November 2009

Onwards

What on earth is this? Well actually the photo was because a friend wanted to see the close up on my camera - so French Knots in detail. But this is part of my current playings, stitching white thread on paper. Not sure where its going yet, may get painted over and coloured - but it has me down as this mad person, producing little scraps of paper with handstitch on them, but its design development - honest!!

And at this time of the year this is the other thing which occupies me. Hanging out of the window taking pictures of the sky, because it really is that colour - you should see the oranges and deep blues... I'm thinking of making work based on colour - and my sky photos might well provide the answer. Mhmmm I could paint my white stitching in pinks....

No comments: