20 December 2012

Tis the season for......

How come time seems to evaporate at this time of year?  Even though I've done my Xmas stuff, such as it is.  Cards and presents done and delivered.  Present, yeah, sorted my present for me for Boxing Day alone time.  Nope its nothing from childhood memory... but it is something I've drooled over for a while. Eeeewww  All I will say is it will involve glue and paper, given that I've also my own dedicated bottle of something fizzy and a box of posh chocs at the ready, the end result may not be as anticipated!

I had a nice trip out on Monday, meeting up with Janette from EAST.  When viewing their latest Exhibition him indoors came up to me and said he really liked a piece of work, so I said, why not get it then.  Here it is.  Made by Susan Canfield.  Thank you Susan.
I've also bought Lynda Monk's latest book, which I think so far others have had more of a look at than me, as I've taken it to show various people.  Lynda is one of the nicest people you can meet and incredibly generous with her knowledge and sharing.  If you get to see her work in person or take a class with her, do.

Today, a nice lunch out with Juliet.... finally updated all my accounts.  Sounds posh/important, its not, just not touched a thing, shoved receipts into a folder for the past entire year.  So now its time to hibernate for the duration!  As long as I have intravenous chocolate I'll be OK.

Wishing Everyone Who Drops by for a Read
A Very Happy Christmas

1 comment:

Miriam Weaver said...

Sounds like you've had a very social week! And you've got your self sorted and ready to dive into the fizz and choc's on Boxing Day have fun!
Happy Christmas Beverley.