14 September 2016

Saturday 17th Sept - Art & Design Sale

Saturday 17th September
10.30am- 5pm

Art and Design Sale
Rochford Art Trail
Tack Room
Horse and Groom Pub
(just along from Fire Station, Rochford)


I will be participating in this event.
Come along, with your cash to buy from
the artists.

Here's a small example of what I will have available.


Small Canvas 4" sq on easel
"Monday's Child" verse with heart - various
Small Canvas 4" sq
Beach Hut with summertime wording - various

6"x8" "Postcards"
Each has a high quality paper backing, can be written on
Various designs, maps, hearts, abstract patterns.
Brooch
Last few left - various colours.


I will also likely have a few of Keith's small mounted
Photography pieces  - see his main display in Rochford Library.

If you would like anything from my website, brought along to the event.
Let me know before Saturday and I can arrange this.

Bev@fibre-reaction.com

Looking forward to meeting you.


2 comments:

chocolatefrog said...

Lovely variety of beautiful things, hope it goes well for you!

Beverley said...

Thanks Anne. Am nervous as this really isn't my thing, but give it a go and see.