19 February 2009

Exhibition News


I've sold a piece of work

"Sky" - this is based on a photograph taken by me from an upstairs window, and yes the sky can really be those colours.

I went along today to see the red dot for myself (a friend had told me) but there was no red dot, just a very satisfying, and large SOLD. And yes, I did take a photograph of it.

I asked today about returning in the future, and I've been offered a slot in 2010, in fact the last available slot in 2010.

By the time I got home however, there was already an answer phone message - would I like to extend my exhibition, someone hasn't shown up with their work. So from 27th Feb until 27th March, a few selected pieces will move into the cafe itself. Talk about right places, right time... if I'd not bothered to stop and chat this morning.....

No comments: