10 February 2011

Paper Playing and Paperwork!

This is a piece of play, what I usually refer to as a "pretty" - because it is!!! Another variation of my stitch/cut/stitch using some new papers. This paper has a coloured core - not all papers do, especially the heavier weight, lots give a white edge when torn - which I do like for some projects, but its nice to have colour through. I think I will play some more with this idea.


But for now I will be form filling, assembling photos for submission. I have one deadline next week, and one the following week. Into the second month of the year and opportunities are beginning to emerge. Last week I was approached for something, but the outlay to me would be huge and certainly not worth the return, heck there may not even be a return!!! But then I was given info on a project, which has almost pocket money outlay, so I think I will give that a go. I will tell/show you more if and when I join in - deadline for that one is April. And I've also signed up for a half day Business Development workshop in March, no idea what I've let myself in for!  Actually what have they let themselves in for allowing me to join in!  I need to crank up a gear - so far managed to 'lose' two days this week, dunno where they are, hiding away with Inspiration and Enthusiasm.  And who is this Bad Fairy who comes in covers my work space with loads of stuff, which means several hours wasted putting it away before I can start, only to find next day something else has appeared in the space.

No comments: