Pages and Sidebar updated 27. 4.17

31 May 2012

Passionate Art

No, things still not back in cupboards... and I've more to add now since collecting my staging from the EG display.  This is the piece which I made for the event and which has a buyer, so it needs a little bit of an airing and its 5 minutes of fame before eventually it finds its new home.  However there's a little delay as the work is now going up at the Adult Community Learning Centre in Rochford.
Passionate Pink  6" x 8"

Immediate textile projects are to finish off the 'extra' for the Material Girls contribution to the Romford Art Trail.   To make an ATC by next week, cos I kinda said I would.... then there's shop things for Burnham Art Trail and a couple of bits for my display.  I am stewarding at the Museum in Burnham in the afternoon of Tuesday 26th June - if you want to say hello.
And then there's a whole stack of paperwork to do.... I think we should go back to carrier pigeon - this email lark makes everything so fast, by the time you've organised and sorted, decided you can breathe, there's a reply needing something else, my list seems to grow, not get smaller.  And I could be writing a couple of articles for a newsletter.. and I really ought to take a proper look at the textile book I was loaned two months back.  I think though the most important and first thing on the list should be..... a cuppa, want one?





No comments: