18 September 2013

Rochford Art Trail

The sun is shining.... and its only Wednesday and so far this week I've ticked two boxes!

~  completed a piece of work, and the paperwork and sent off my submission for a selected exhibition.  Yeah! So pleased to have done this, not so many pieces as I'd wished, but time to be real, and I've achieved.  If its a rejection I will show you, but if it is accepted you will have to wait and see in Feb 2014.  Notifications not due out til second week of Oct.

~ this morning put up my entry in the Rochford Art Trail.  The Trail opens tomorrow 19th-28th September.  Do click on the link, lots of taster photos plus offers from local businesses during the Trail.

Here are the photos of my set up in the Old House on South Street.  Its the oldest building in the area, 13th Century, open to tours.  A special tour date of Saturday 28th September has been set up, click for info.
But you can see my work in the window.



You can find details of the Trail via the website, where you can download a Trail Map.

As well as the work of a whole variety of Artists, there are additional events.  On Saturday 21st September I will be at Venue 1, Adult Community College, as one of several artists sharing skills via workshops and demonstrations.
I will be stitching, abstract art, using unconventional materials, such as these... do come along and say hello.

 
Click on any of the phots and they should enlarge for better views
Thank You.


No comments: