09 October 2013

Exhibiting News

Well its been Happy Dancing time here.
The submission I put forward for a selected exhibition has been accepted.  This means however I can't share it with you, as yet.
Eastern Region Textile Forum
"Eastern Images"
Rhodes Gallery
Bishop's Stortford    Herts
7th Feb - 7th Mar 2014
 
Luckily the piece is actually made and ready, because also in February and just a little further North, I will be showing other work as part of The Material Girls exhibition at Textiles in Focus.
 
Textiles in Focus
Cottenham  Cambs
21st-23rd Feb 2014
 
So I have those as definite going forward end dates, but..... there is also one lot of research about to start for one project in 2015, and.... dates scheduled in the diary for another research trip for another project also showing in 2015.  Not sure about the second one yet, as in need some brain space before thinking about that one.  Spirit is often very willing, but reality is something else.
 
There had been a hiccup with blogger, but seems fixed now, so I have added the updates to the righthand column for easy future reference.
 
Oh and something to show, as I can't show items for pending Exhibitions.   I had made these for the Rochford Art Trail, but possible not very clearly seen in my photos of my window.
 
Little simple Beach Huts - machine stitched and individually painted, on Khadi paper, mounted on 4" canvas.  Each  stands on its own mini easel.
 
Plus I have these... actually I think I have a total of 36 of them, they were scattered on the sill at the Trail.
 
Hopefully photos will enlarge if you click on them.
 




No comments: